Subject: [Leica] IMG: Gray Catbird
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Jun 29 07:35:39 2008

This bird is quite common this time of year in the Northeast. I know
because I can hear him. But he's hard to find in the trees. He seems
to blend in with everything. I have spent 10 minutes looking for him
when I think he's only 15 feet away. But boy can he sing. Sometimes
going a whole minute without repeating a line.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/Birds/GrayCatbird.jpg.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/4dwumn

Taken with 560mm Telyt at f6.8, Canon 20D ISO 400 and 1/1000 sec.

The photo is full frame without editing except bringing up the
brightness a bit.

Len

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] IMG: Gray Catbird)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Gray Catbird)