Subject: [Leica] RE: PADs June 18-26
From: whmcclary at mac.com (Harrison)
Date: Sun Jun 29 11:11:56 2008

Thanks Jim and Luis,

I sometimes wonder if the e-mails ever make it to the list as they
seldom get any comments, but you two always leave nice comments.  Thanks
for taking the time to look.

That country Singer was a pretty fun shoot, I just wish I could have
jumped in the lake also as it was REALLY hot and muggy, but no I had to
work. LOL

The LOOK shot was made with my old Rolleiflex 3.5, a friend got one and
it made me realize I needed to shoot some with mine.  Ashleigh did that
pose and when I saw the image I cracked up....women learn that look
young and any man on the receiving end knows it is time to run for
cover. LOL

Thanks again

Harrison

PS: if anyone has sent e-mail to any of my addresses that end in
mcclary.net please know I am not ignoring you, my server has been down
the past 24 hours or longer, they are supposed to be repairing it.  I
hope it does not take much longer.