Subject: [Leica] OT: New Nikon D700 full frame
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Jul 1 12:28:15 2008

?3k for a 30 lb lens saying redundantly "Canon" on it.
The 300 1.8

I got a 300 f4 Nikkor with tripod thing on it for peanuts and I discovered
long tele photography for the very first time.
450mm in effect. Quite a joy to work with.
You cant put the 70 to 300 new zoom on a tripod; to wiggly.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner