Subject: [Leica] OT: New Nikon D700 full frame
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Jul 1 12:15:36 2008

On the other hand if your f6 and 11 photos did not look awesome you'd know
you were in real trouble.
Its your f 1.8 shots which we want to see. I bet they're pretty darned good.

My 105's I have an ai and AF macro.
And a 2.5 which I got for 99 bucks a few years ago.
Brings back the old days!

The 2.5 was the lens which put me in business. All my early fashion work was
done with it. It being my only lens with the 45 GN.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner