Subject: [Leica] OT: New Nikon D700 full frame
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Jul 1 21:44:13 2008

You go for was much acreage as possible just like you did with film if you
are into quality and prints of any real size..
If "sites" means the pixel grabbers in the CCD's or whatever they're called.
Megapixel MP count is for suckers.

Medium format digital capture is certainly worth it if you can somehow swing
it or rent it. As is large format swing and tilt.
As is going full frame 24x36 instead of using a crop circle factor making it
smaller than 1x.

Someone who was doing medium format BEFORE and  had a portfolio to do it
justice would want as much acreage as possible.

Maybe they'd get a back to put their existing glass to work.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner