Subject: [Leica] Happy Fortgh of July!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Jul 5 11:32:43 2008

I would never think ill not say ill nor do ill of anyone for a
Typogropphical error.

Not Type O negative.

On the lug I belief I have coined many new words people have in their spell
checks now.

But nothing with quite the pityness of
Fortgh

An enviable collection of digits on all accounts!

:)

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner