Subject: [Leica] I'm pretty happy about his picture.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Jul 5 15:11:52 2008

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/06/automobiles/collectibles/06EGO.html
The one of him at the top running around the car.
Beats in some ways just standing next to it.
Elegant fella returning from work up the stairs you can just make out
through the foliage...
Page four of the thing you click there's a vertical of the one I shot with
the 50 1.8 at f8 with the compression I was talking about down the street.
http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2008/07/06/automobiles/collectibles/0706-EG
O_4.html
Or
http://tinyurl.com/5kulyl
The MetLife Building (Pan Am Building) in the background.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] I'm pretty happy about his picture.)