Subject: offlist: [Leica] OT: News from ZIM
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Jul 8 05:37:18 2008

Didier,
I have paypal, but I've never withdrawn money from it, only paid.

Can you send via the IBAN (international bank account number)? It's a
standard within the EU now and probably even European countries. I
know Norway has it.

We're not talking about much. 70 US (that's what I was planning to
send in this installment) will help her buy a stock of food that she
can stash up. She needs to stay off the streets as much as possible.

Many thanks for your offer, but please don't feel obliged. This is a
burden I've taken upon myself ... with my eyes wide-open. But I have
to admit that it has been a lot rougher than I thought it would be.

Best,
Daniel