Subject: [Leica] Cornbury photos - Paul Simon & K T Tunstall
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Tue Jul 8 13:47:30 2008

Charlie,

Frankly, I always preferred Goodwood and Brands Hatch.  Goodwood always
had the the worlds stickiest mud in the
carpark and in the paddock.  Wellies needed to be standard equipment there.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] Cornbury photos - Paul Simon & K T Tunstall)
Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Cornbury photos - Paul Simon & K T Tunstall)
Message from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] Cornbury photos - Paul Simon & K T Tunstall)