Subject: [Leica] Cornbury photos - Paul Simon & K T Tunstall
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Tue Jul 8 14:57:22 2008

Jerry,

I've only been to Goodwood in good weather. Brands is still my
favourite - the natural bowl of the terrain makes for a great
viewpoint wherever you are. I remember standing many a time standing
and looking down at Druids hairpin. I also remember seeing Senna there
in his first season in a Toleman - he was special then even in a dog
of a car.

Charlie