Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 27 (ric)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Jul 8 23:24:24 2008

Never fear, Ric, the regulars keep looking. Posting photos is the noblest
form of LUG membership.
Waiting for master works well, framed nicely and good posture caught.
Girl passing is a gimme, I guess. The guy at right has lock-on, we just
needed the left guy to not look down at the moment of photo. Maybe he saw
you! I like the red, yellow blue, green elements.
Detour is good timing too, well anticipated moment I think.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/