Subject: [Leica] M8 in Iraq
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jul 7 22:48:22 2008

Carl it is an interesting an on-topic read nonetheless. Bill Pierce's
comments are thoughtful too. Since it seems to be an emotive subject (and I
am an owner and enthusiast), I would just add that the frame-lines comments
are inaccurate and/or muddled.
Disclaimer, my M8 never gets into combat zones.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/