Subject: [Leica] Leica photography book review
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Jul 9 16:33:24 2008

Folks I have recently received my ordered copy of "Women in Medicine -a
Celebration of Their Work". This is authored, of course, by Ted Grant and
Sandy Carter.

This is a sensitive and important document, sampling what is obviously an
enormous contribution to society. More than that, Ted and Sandy provide a
Photographers' Supplement. These notes point to a selection of the
photographs that perfectly illustrate learning points for every aspiring
photographer.

My own local 'woman in medicine' commented on both the empathy of the story
and the inspiring quality of the photography.

In short, this is a truly impressive and valuable work. If you haven't seen
it, I recommend that you fire off an e-mail to Ted right away. You'll be
pleased you did.

Cheers

Geoff

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e