Subject: [Leica] Tribute to Georges Brassens
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Jul 9 16:42:31 2008

Hola Lluis. I don't know Brassens, but I can easily see the subject of the
song. In the first, I enjoyed all of the life going on in the background,
while your subjects are in their own world.
The second adds a better view of their faces and I like the angle of the
bench. For me, I would try a crop from the right side. This would make the
couple less in the centre and I don't see anything vital on the right side?
The third photo has delightful dappled light and detail. Great poses by the
people too.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e