Subject: [Leica] Another Door Closed to Photography
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri Jul 11 20:23:21 2008

LUGGERS,

I dropped by our local Burger King tonight to grab some sandwiches and
noticed a new sticker on both the outside and inside of the entry door.  It
said, "No Videotaping or Photography Permitted".  This was apparently added
recently.  While I have never seen an occasion necessitating photographs
there, I suspect it is posted because they have a separate play area for
small children, and parents are getting very sensitive about photos of their
kids.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Another Door Closed to Photography)