Subject: [Leica] Another Door Closed to Photography
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Fri Jul 11 20:53:20 2008

I read online yesterday while waiting for my Cow Tipper and Moogy McMuffin
that the problem was photographing that scary King Mascot inside Burger King
with kids led to some poltergeist activity following you home. I don't
believe everything I read on the internet, but it's probably true. That King
is freaky.

Chris