Subject: [Leica] Tribute to Georges Brassens
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Jul 12 13:14:31 2008

Hi George,

Your words has been for me one of the more nice compliments I can read, I
thank you very much for this. Finally what we photograph is surely an
important part of ourselves and this helps too to be more approach to the
other friends like you.

Thank you very much, I hope meet you some day

Saludos cordiales
Luis