Subject: [Leica] Tribute to Georges Brassens
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Jul 12 13:34:55 2008

Thank you very much Ric for your kind comment, I've never realized that my
photos could be closer to Brassens style, this would be a great honour for
me. I like very much the poetical very mediterranean songs of Brassens, he
had a fine humour sense, never tragical and always with a certain optimism,
he was a poet of the street, if you can have the translations of his songs,
they are really beautiful.

Thank you very much Ric!
Lluis