Subject: [Leica] Re: Lecia Street Photography in the Middle East
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sat Jul 12 13:25:07 2008

The drive, focus and dedication to your subject(s), now expressed in
words, comes through powerfully in your photographs. It never
occurred to me that you "missed" anything when I viewed every image
on your gallery. You obviously have a fine eye, impeccable technique
and something to say.

That being said; your statement regarding "?nothing to photograph" in
America suggests a very narrow point of view. America, like every
other place on earth, has human beings with stories written on their
faces, in their hearts as well as their environments. America is not
simply a mall. We have as much diversity of subject matter as any
other place on earth. You may choose not to photograph here - but not
for lack of subjects.

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com