Subject: [Leica] IMG: California Wildfires (DUST)
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon Jul 14 09:00:49 2008

Hi Tina,
What a dramatic photo! And I don't see any dust; I searched the blue sky but
couldn't see a spot. Perhaps it left in the jpg conversion.
At any rate, I love the way your photo captures the vastness of this
devastation. I plan to go down to Big Sur on Friday, now that Highway 1 is
open, to see how my favorite spots fared.
Best,
Bob
?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA