Subject: [Leica] IMG: California Wildfires (DUST)
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Jul 14 09:06:21 2008

At 12:00 PM 7/14/2008, you wrote:
>Hi Tina, What a dramatic photo! And I don't see any dust; I searched
>the blue sky but couldn't see a spot. Perhaps it left in the jpg
>conversion. At any rate, I love the way your photo captures the
>vastness of this devastation. I plan to go down to Big Sur on
>Friday, now that Highway 1 is open, to see how my favorite spots
>fared. Best, Bob  Bob Adler Palo Alto, CA

Thanks, Bob.  I managed to "heal" most of the spots and reload the
photo.  Now I just have to clean the sensors!  Have a good trip down
Highway 1 - one of my favorite drives.  It sounds like Big Sur did
not fare so well.  Now that they finally have some rain, houses are
sliding down the mountains!  California!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com