Subject: [Leica] I left my Leica on a train
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Jul 15 16:00:50 2008

Well crew here's a method of never leaving a camera in a restaurant or any
other place while seated.

Hang the camera on your knee! You can't forget it as you stand up it's right
there banging on your leg.

If you put it on the table, floor, hang it on the back of the chair or in
the overhead rack it's about 100% sure as hell you'll forget it.

Hanging on your knee or upper leg and you'll never leave it anywhere.

ted