Subject: [Leica] For Sale
From: lkgroup at comcast.net (Leo Christoffer)
Date: Fri Jul 18 14:36:52 2008

>From My Camera Supply:  For Sale

I accept Bank Draft checks Post Office money orders and Pay Pal.  Let me
know if you have interest of question.
Leo Christoffer
In Washington State

1. Bessaflex TM Body Black M42  I only put a  dozen rolls thought it.
    50 1.9 Yashinon-DS Yashica
    Sigma 100-200 F4.5 Macro Zoom
Package $320 Shipped in North America  Write for Rest of the world shipping.

This Bessaflex  is in near Mint  shape, I could find only a small mark on
the back.  I am keeping one of my M42 cameras, this one is the best so most
value so one of the three I am selling.
The 50 1.9 Lens is spotless and clear and valued highly by the samples used
in the Yashica RRF cameras.  The zoom is clean, light weight, no body marks.

Package $320 Shipped

-----------------------------

2. Komura 135mm LTM F3.5 Leica LTM mount   $55 Plus s/h

          This lens is of very high quality and is excellent condition.  The
glass is clear and with out fungus or major scratches.  There is a small 2mm
piece of dust in the lens.  It doesn't seem to effect the pictures I took so
I left it alone.  I figure there would be more damage if I did it that
leaving it.  Maybe it would be easy to clean. An Inexpensive way to try a
135mm LTM or M lens (If you have an adapter).  No caps.

--------------------------------
3. Canon 85mm Viewfinder with adjustable distance settings.  $75 shipped

This mount is very clean and useful went using a 85mm lens.  Silver Glass
very clean.

4.  Leica clone film cutter guide for LTM Leicas or Russian Cameras.  Mint
condition    $17 shipped.

5.  Leica Leitz Film Winder for loading your own film cassettes.  $55

This is the  Leica AFLOO gadget,   Pictures and use on Number 128 message in
this thread.
http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52426&page=6

$55 shipped

The item is new, I never used it I kept using my bulk film loader.