Subject: [Leica] FS Black Bessflex M42 Camera with lenses
From: lkgroup at comcast.net (Leo Christoffer)
Date: Fri Jul 25 11:53:37 2008

1. Bessaflex TM Body Black M42  I only put a  dozen rolls thought it.
    50 1.9 Yashinon-DS Yashica
    Sigma 100-200 F4.5 Macro Zoom
Package $320 I will Consider Offers Shipped in North America  Write for Rest
of the world shipping.

This Bessaflex  is in near Mint  shape, I could find only a small mark on
the back.  I am keeping one of my M42 cameras, this one is the best so most
value so one of the three I am selling.
The 50 1.9 Lens is spotless and clear and valued highly by the samples used
in the Yashica RRF cameras.  The zoom is clean, light weight, no body marks.

Package $320 Shipped, I will consider offers.Any interest or qustions let me
know.
Leo Christoffer
In Washington State

lkgroup at comcast dot net