Subject: [Leica] How to get an M8 for $3200...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Jul 21 21:24:39 2008

Thing is I've been thinking about that analogy for a few days now and it
does work on more than one level.

They talk about small sensors but high megapixels. MP's
So to me its like they are talking about shooting Panatomic X or other slow
films.
Smaller pixel grabbers equals smaller clumps of silver in a way.

But the thing is also....
Slow film is slow.
ISO 25 to 50.

When connotes not being able to use any but the slowest ISO's when you use
the smaller sensors.

See what I mean?!?

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner