Subject: [Leica] How to get an M8 for $3200...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Jul 21 20:36:22 2008

Well I can point my camera in a dark alley with a cheap slow zoom and pull
out a perfect image. And image you can see by standing there in person at
the alley. And way better than with a Noctilux.
At 1600. You just have to keep the print small.
I have some monster glass.
A 28 1.4
But I hate having to carry that around.

Digital inspires one to shoot in extreme darkness and in all conditions at
all ISO's. I normally have my auto ISO set at 100-800. Will shoot at 100 on
the sunny side of the street or other surprising situations.. Set at A.
aperture priority. stopped down a stop and a half usually or more.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner