Subject: [Leica] Leica Lens on EOS
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Jul 21 21:57:14 2008

while very practical
especially with an improved, custom screen
you'll get better results with a DMR with the same lenses.
and Canon lenses work best with Canon bodies.
Except in very rare circumstances I've returned to using the Leica
lenses on Leica bodies
and Canon lenses on Canon bodies.
The reasons become self explanatory with use.

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com