Subject: [Leica] PESO (buddy can you spare a) -- blurry wife
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Jul 22 00:02:33 2008

Eric, as usual George has provided an insightful yet concise comment. I
would add that the place where it takes me is slightly uncomfortable. By
that I mean it has slightly dark overtones as though from a suspenseful
movie or similar context. I'd be very interested to hear what your
impressions from your shot are regarding any emotion conveyed? Was it your
intent to portray that darker feeling or do you not see it that way at all?
A very interesting exercise in any event.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/