Subject: [Leica] About Easing into LeiCanon Photography
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Jul 22 11:56:49 2008

I have a 20D that I use with R glass.  I have no Canon glass, and do not
intend on buying any either.  I have found that the 20D works pretty well
with normal and tele glass, but not so much with WA lenses , unless you get
the focus confirm adapters, and even then they are still hard to use., so I
use it with the 60 and longer lenses 100% of the time.

Gene

From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@frozenlight.eu>