Subject: [Leica] Waterproof M8's
From: images at comporium.net (images@comporium.net)
Date: Wed Jul 23 20:16:25 2008

At 04:11 PM 7/23/2008, you wrote:

I hope Tina that you return soon while your M8's are still working...

if all the water doesn't get to them,  there must be something wrong...

Steve

The M8's are still going strong, but the rain and humidity seem to be
affecting my lenses.  The 75/1.4 and the 24/2.8 fog up in the morning and
don't clear up for several hours   The rest of the lenses don't seem to have
that problem.  I think I need to put them in a dry, air-conditioned room for
awhile.  I'd stay with them to be sure they're o.k.

Tina
Wet, hot, and dirty.

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com