Subject: [Leica] Waterproof M8's
From: images at comporium.net (images@comporium.net)
Date: Thu Jul 24 14:39:32 2008

At 11:39 AM 7/24/2008, you wrote:

>sounds rough but invigorating,

>when do you return?

>Steve

Hi, Steve-

We got caught in another torrential downpour today.  I've been in Honduras
for the rainy season every summer for over 20 years and this beats anything
I've ever seen.  The newspaper said that over 70% of the corn crop has been
destroyed by storms but the rain should be good for the dry season!  (If
they only had some way to keep it from running downhill to the ocean!)  My
poncho got ripped on barbed wire and my cameras are soaked again.  Still
working fine!  The 75/1.4 and 24/2.8 were fine today - no fogging.  I took
311 photos with one camera and 306 with the other.  Tomorrow I get to ride a
horse again to a community 3 miles straight up the mountain.  Everybody else
has to walk.  Being old and crippled has its advantages

I'll be back July 29th.  In spite of all of the rain, lightning, and mud, I
wouldn't be anywhere else.  I love Honduras!

Tina
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Waterproof M8's)