Subject: [Leica] Waterproof M8's
From: images at comporium.net (images@comporium.net)
Date: Thu Jul 24 16:06:06 2008

At 05:53 PM 7/24/2008, you wrote:
what a story Tina... if the water doesn't get your cameras the fungus
might...

and even your faux joints are going to rust...

what a malaria season is coming...

have fun, travel well...Steve

Thanks, Steve.  There is no water in the hotel because the flood washed away
the main water line for the whole town, so we are making do by drinking
Tanqueray and tonic water - strictly as a malaria preventative. ;-)  My
clothes and boots would have to be seen to be believed.

Tina

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Waterproof M8's)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Waterproof M8's)