Subject: [Leica] ireland photos & airport xrays
From: doug at ricecracker.net (doug@ricecracker.net)
Date: Thu Jul 24 22:08:01 2008

i've had luggage scanners ruin superia 1200 film pre-9/11 and it was the
only time it happened and i've never had film scanned until this past
time.

there was an obvious zig zag pattern across the whole proof sheet and the
people at the lab pointed it out to me.

nathan, if you are correct, then it is a great relief to me and to the
people standing in line behind me!

doug