Subject: [Leica] Public Service Announcement
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Jul 25 22:32:39 2008

I once mowed a big back lawn which was never fertilized.
It was more weeds than grass. Almost no grass really.
At one point it was a field of dandelions
And at one point there was a bee one morning on every single dandelion.
A thousand of them. They made a buzz you could almost hear from the front of
the house.
So I started up my mower my life flashing before my eyes and decided that I
WAS THE BIG BEE.
They apparently fell for it. They were very respectful.
Not one bite. Had things been different I think I may have been done in.

IF you mow it
They will not bite.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner