Subject: [Leica] OT wood pellets for fuel
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Jul 26 15:30:54 2008

My brother Harvey, who lives in Maine (a cold place) has had wood pellet
heating for 5 years. He reports that the cost of heating his house is less
than half of what it used to be when he heated with fuel oil. He also
reports that this year (for the first time) the suppliers are predicting a
shortage of the pellets, because a very large number of pellet furnaces have
been installed in Maine in the last 12 months.