Subject: [Leica] Gorgeous Sailing Weather; Great Boat -OT
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Mon Jul 28 16:19:23 2008

A very big J.  They look fast tied to the slip; three quarters of a
million bucks as I recall for a J160. Probably has a M8 for show:)

I remember around 1981 or so, Johnstone J24s hit the races.  In the
Around Oahu, the little suckers flew. A world of difference between
those little old J24s and a speeding palace like the J160.

The words sail and sailboat are conspicuously absent in W.V. Code.

Charlie