Subject: [Leica] Question for M8ers
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Jul 30 19:11:45 2008

Okay, I have a pretty good feel for the physics of full frame versus
M8 cell conversion -- 1.3 multiplication -- field of view versus focal
length -- that stuff. That's not what I'm looking for here.

Now the question for M8 users.

Did your favorite or standard or most often used lens change from
classic M to M8?

If you used to like 50s , have you switched to 35s? If you old
favorite was 35s, are you using the 28 mostly now?
Did 50 lovers stay with 50?

Are you less likely to use 90 or 135?

Are you more likely to use ultra-wides?

Thanks.