Subject: [Leica] Question for M8ers
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Jul 30 19:34:56 2008

No need for file, I really more interested in what you find yourself
most comfortable with now compared to before.

My question is all about seat of the pants feel for what is your
favorite focal length especially before and after--no science or tests
involved.

thanks

ric

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Question for M8ers)