Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 29 (ric)
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Jul 31 07:51:58 2008

Doug,

I agree.  ALso in Iowa before we left in May the problem was the
fluctuations at least once a day, very frustrating.  On a bright note...Here
in N. Texas, we have seen prices dropping to around $3.69 in places.  But
then I only have to deal with this for the next week and a half, before we
leave for Europe...

Gene

From: wildlightphoto@earthlink.net