Subject: [Leica] V-Lux1 in O'Hare
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Fri Aug 1 17:18:18 2008

Quoth the Brian Reid :

> Half an hour ago I was sitting at a tiny table at a crowded Chili's
> restaurant in O'Hare airport and a man two tables away pointed a
> Leica V-LUX 1 directly at me and took a picture.
>
> I can't imagine anybody who would do this except an NSA operative or
> a LUG subscriber. Was it one of you?
>
> I got a picture with my M8 before he left, but I don't seem to have
> the adaptor with me that I need to get it out of the camera just
> now.

FWIW if it was a TLA operative it's a thousand to one that he's ALSO
a LUG lurker....

Might be just an itinerant street shooter on a karmic "turnabout's
fair play" mission, though.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com