Subject: [Leica] Leica visoflex
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Aug 2 18:02:30 2008

At 08:50 PM 8/2/2008, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>Glad to hear you made it back in one piece after your adventures
>down there.  Cant wait to see some of the photos.  How are those two
>soaked M8s doing?
>
>Gene

Thanks, Gene.  I'm working on the photos now.  My first priority is
to get a cd ready for everybody who went on the trip.  Lightroom is
helping me edit down the 3854 photos I took!!

The M8's are doing fine!  I used them today to take photos of some of
the tomatoes, peppers, corn and eggplant harvested from our garden
(that did fine in spite of being left for two weeks!) We have 12
tomato plants and they had an average of 85 ripe tomatoes per plant
when we got home.  I've been very busy drying, freezing, and canning stuff!

I hope to post some photos in the next couple of days.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Leica visoflex)