Subject: [Leica] Leica visoflex
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sat Aug 2 18:29:57 2008

Good to hear about your good fortunes, both photographically and with
your garden, Tina.

Up here in wet Ottawa, my tomatoes are still green.  My harvesting time
will be in September.  I have a tiny (3 foot by 4 foot) spot that gets
sun; the rest of the yard is shaded by house and fences, and I garden
that little plot.  It's nowhere enough to live on, but very calming to
know that I can grow something.

...Vick

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica Visoflex)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Leica visoflex)