Subject: [Leica] Retrieving a leader
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Aug 3 16:07:00 2008

Geoff,

Sorry, but the "rotating film spool" does not engage the film advance
mechanism on any of my cameras
only the rewind mechanism.  Now if I had a Hasselblad-Fuji Wide, it would.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Retrieving a leader)
Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Retrieving a leader)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Retrieving a leader)