Subject: [Leica] Results of July 2008 LUG photo contest
From: LUISRIPOLL at telefonica.net (LUISRIPOLL@telefonica.net)
Date: Tue Aug 5 13:21:50 2008

CONGRATULATIONS for all the honoured prizes and mentions.

I'm very sorry with the Judges and the other Luggers who has
participated, and of course I have anything again the first prize, is a
great picture, but I clearly prefer second and third prize, as well the
Steve Barbour's picture as the one choosed for the first prize.

Respectuosly to the Judge and the Winner,

Saludos cordiales
Lluis