Subject: [Leica] Results of July 2008 LUG photo contest
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed Aug 6 14:11:47 2008

Luis,

This month there were 11 judges. We get a different number of judges every
month because not everyone can do it every month. Three of the judges
declined to evaluate a few of the images because those images had the
photographer's name on them. 4 of the judges are not members of the LUG, 5
are current members, and 2 are ex-members. I very much like the winning
photograph.

Every month I am surprised by the results of the judging. I don't think that
my own first choice has ever made it into the top three. Certainly when
Steve Barbour posted his "The Look" picture on the LUG a couple of years
ago, I made a big fuss about how much I liked it, but this month my own
favorite was a picture called "Spanish Eyes", submitted by some man in Spain
whose name I often misspell.

Brian Reid

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Results of July 2008 LUG photo contest)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Results of July 2008 LUG photo contest)