Subject: [Leica] No Photokina for me this year
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Tue Aug 5 19:26:12 2008

Frank and Steve,

Now my friend wants to throw in a 24mm f2.8  3cam to sweeten the deal.
I already have a
35-70mm and a 500mm mirror lens for the R..

Jerry

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] No Photokina for me this year)
Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] No Photokina for me this year)
Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] No Photokina for me this year)