Subject: [Leica] Australian LUG dinner or meet in November?
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed Aug 6 20:46:33 2008

I will be in Australia from November 12 through November 21. I'm already
committed to being in Adelaide at the end of that time, and my flights
arrive at and leave from Sydney.

Is there anyplace in the general vicinity of NSW or Qld or Vic that I could
meet more than one LUGger for dinner sometime around the 14th or 15th or
maybe the 17th? I could probably find a way to get there.

I find I don't have a terribly good sense of just where all of the AusLUG
people live. And it all seems so very far apart.

Brian Reid
who lives near San Francisco

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Australian LUG dinner or meet in November?)