Subject: [Leica] Australian LUG dinner or meet in November?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Aug 6 21:15:27 2008

Hi Brian we shall do our best to welcome the premier BALUG member!
Marty is in Adelaide (1400km from Sydney). I am 2000km northeast of him in
Brisbane and 1000km from Sydney. Alastair is in Ballarat, 930km from Sydney.
Australia is about the same area as CONUS.
Marty, Alastair, Justin Viiret and some other Leica shooters you may not
know, are meeting up with me for a weekend in Melbourne 16-17 August. We'll
see what we can come up with on dates. Can you send more detailed itinerary
to us?  Assuming that Marty is in country, Adelaide might be a good plan and
be doable for me too. Let's see if we can come up with a suitable mutual
date. Adelaide is a great city for cuisine variety too as well as pedestrian
friendly CBD.
Are you looking for suggestions for places to see etc?

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/