Subject: [Leica] I'll be on hollydays
From: LUISRIPOLL at telefonica.net (LUISRIPOLL@telefonica.net)
Date: Thu Aug 7 14:54:22 2008

Hi all,

After tomorrow I'll be 2 weeks on hollydays and disconected - at least
"officially" - of the list. I'll be in contact with the Luggers who go to
Perpignan to join them. This year my hollydays will be a lttle bit
different, I'm grandfather and I want enjoy my first niece!

Again, thanks to all who has sand messages helping my opinion for Mac, I'll
be very glad to join again the list at the end of the month, and (I hope)
without computer problems.

Saludos cordiales

Lluis

                 TERRA