Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG: Rubicon Trail
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu Aug 7 21:59:00 2008

Thanks Stasys and please extend my thanks to your wife.
As I said in my original post, I'm working on an uncalibrated laptop. I'll
take a look at the images while keeping your contrast comment in mind when I
get home.
Just out of curiosity, is your monitor calibrated with any kind of
spectrophotometer? I know my older monitor became difficult to keep
calibrated.
All that said, I'm hopeful the prints are what I envisioned as that's my
bottom line.

Again, many thanks for looking and taking the time to provide your critique,
Best,
Bob
Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA